If you read our blog, you know that Kahn’s Catering caters to some of the most prestigious events around town and as summer approaches we are getting busier. To continue to provide our high level of service we need and want to expand our team to continue being one of the best caterers in the city. As such, we have immediate openings for servers and other staff for on and off-premise catering and events.
Kahn’s Catering is very excited to host its first job fairs on Saturday (9:oo-11:00AM), March 28th, and Monday (5:00-7:00pm), March 30th. At each fair you will have the opportunity to learn more about what sets Kahn’s Catering apart from the rest and meet with our human resources team for on-site interviews with the potential for on-site job offers. This job fair will be held at our signature venue, Montage, located on Indianapolis’ North side in the Castleton area off of 82nd Street.
Registration information is available online through Eventbrite. Click the links below to register for the date you’d like to attend. While registration is not required in advance, it will speed up the check-in process so you can begin exploring the opportunities we have available as soon as you arrive.
Keep in mind that on the spot interviews can occur, so dress accordingly. Bring 2 pieces of identification, direct deposit information, and your Indiana Liquor License (if available.)
Kahn’s Catering is the exclusive caterer for the Eiteljorg Museum of American Indians and Western Art, Indiana State Museum, and the Indianapolis Museum of Art. We operate the cafes at each of our exclusive museum venues, as well as cater to their on premise events such as weddings, corporate galas, fundraisers, and other special occasions. In addition, Kahn’s Catering owns and operates the Montage, our signature venue.
Our positions are part-time, perfect for college students as well as those looking to earn extra income or simply desire a flexible schedule.
We are hiring event servers and captains, café servers, delivery drivers, setup team, dishwashers, and culinarians. Each department has its own responsibilities, but we work together as one team to create some of the most well-known and respected events in Indianapolis. Some of our notable events include:
- Superbowl XLVI
- Pepsi Fan Jam
- CMT Awards
- Saks Fifth Avenue Key to the Cure
- Indianapolis International Airport Grand Opening
OUR WORK ENVIRONMENT
Our leaders know what it takes to host a great event, we’ve been doing it since 1996. We call it “Kahn’s-ness”. It’s a near obsession with every detail that collectively makes a successful event, from where a fork is placed on the table to how we present our carefully crafted cuisine. Thought is given to every detail, and every action is done with care and intention while being smart, fast and productive.
Our work environment is never boring. If you like high-energy, high-intensity and hard work, and want to be surrounded by people who are driven to constantly grow and improve, then consider growing with us. Learn more about Kahn’s Catering.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH KAHN’S CATERING
Most of our positions offer:
• Flexible, part-time scheduling – ideal for additional income, college students, parents, vacation and holiday savings, and trying an exciting new career. Some of our positions offer full-time opportunities for those who earn them.
All of our positions offer:
• Category Leading Compensation — the more skills you acquire and teach to others, the greater your earning potential.
• Quality — premier quality describes our people, our food, our drinks, our service, our standards, and our reputation.
• Passionate and Intense Environment — to be the best requires individuals that are passionate and intense about what they do and how they can radiate positive energy that others feed off of.
• Excitement — the venues and the events we cater are among the most noteworthy in our community. There is nothing boring about what we do or where we do it.
• Exercise — our jobs aren’t done from a cubicle — we provide opportunities to “hustle” as we walk, lift, carry, pull or push — our “gym membership” pays you to work out.
• Diverse & Dynamic Team — we don’t all look alike, but we all bring unique talents to act upon a singular vision of being the best.
• Art & Science — much of what we do requires a knowledge of various sciences to consistently deliver desired results. There is also an art form in creatively delivering service such that it results in a feeling of genuine hospitality.
• Entrepreneurial Environment — we’re an Indianapolis based company that has been growing for 18+ years. Our founder and owner is actively engaged every day in the business and connected to the community. This isn’t some large corporation. We all have the opportunity to watch and learn from a successful entrepreneur and help shape our future and growth.
• Pride — you’ll feel a sense of pride and accomplishment when you contribute to the professionalism and success of our team.
• Growth — we’re a growth company and we constantly need great people to grow with us. Additionally, many of the individual and team skills employed in successful catering are transferable to other professions and help to distinguish you.
CONNECT WITH US
Are you interested in joining the Kahn’s Catering team or know someone who might be interested in our positions? Like us on Facebook and share with others our available opportunities. We look forward to meeting with you!