The day after Thanksgiving is known for two things: HUGE sales and lots of leftovers! Sometimes there are enough leftovers to feed a second army of hungry holiday eaters, but after a while you may start to get tired of eating stuffing and turkey covered in gravy… So to help keep things interesting, we have compiled some of our favorite recipes to put those holiday leftovers to good use.
Still have too many leftovers to bear? Consider these other great ideas:
- Turn leftover mashed potatoes into a soup
- Use leftover vegetables in a frittata
- Use leftover sweet potatoes to make a sweet and savory ravioli filling
- Combine leftover turkey with cranberry relish, avocado and brie cheese on a crusty bread to make a ‘grown-up’ grilled cheese
- Leftover pumpkin pie? It’s the perfect addition to a recipe for pumpkin bread.